Here is a two part story of how I overcame Parkinsonism. The first part is an overview that's been published at TogetherforSharon.com , the second part is more detailed published only here https://www.togetherforsharon.com/recovering-from-parkinsonism-a-parkinsonism-pemf-journey-by-fausto-chavez/ Recovering from Parkinsonism ; A Parkinsonism/PEMF Journey I have never been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease but for many years I deeply studied this condition and what its sufferers go through. I became interested in Parkinson’s because overnight I developed symptoms similar to Parkinson’s. I developed Parkinsonism through the use of recreational stimulant drugs in my early ‘20s–having used too much drugs, too soon. Stimulant drugs typically enhance dopamine activity, but their overuse can cause problems, such as in my case, where I blew out some dopamine production, which led to resting tremors, dyskinesia, fatigue, sleep and mood disturbances. When symptoms happen acutely ...
History of Heavy Metal: The Difference Between Metal and Heavy Metal by Preston Cram Heavy metal may be the most widely misunderstood form of music in Western culture, and its identity has grown increasingly obscure over the past four decades as fans, journalists, and musicians have continued calling new and more divergent stylistic evolutions by the same name. The result is the all-too-familiar experience for fans of metal music to strike up a conversation with each other only to discover that they share no common interests in music. Despite the frequent use of "metal" and "heavy metal" as interchangeable terms, it's relevant and accurate to think of them as their own categories of music. Fortunately, the difference between them is easy to understand by looking back over the history of heavy metal. Dio - "Stand Up and Shout" (1983) Note: The formation and naming of new genres is always a messy process and much easier to parse with hindsight, and so th...
Shadow of the Beast II Walkthrough for the Sega Genesis version by Fausto Chavez I decided to write a walkthrough for this game since it's full of puzzles, the key is knowing what to do. I will focus on the actions that are required to advance through the game. You only have one life, with some life-refills scattered about, so I used the following game Genie Genie codes to develop skill and get deep into the game (eventually, I was able to beat the game without codes): Master Code: RH9T-860T Hit Protection: AKYA-NA4G From the start, go left until you come across a winged creature who electrifies a person into a ball floating in the air. Attack the creature with your mace weapon and the person will be released. He will talk to you, at the end pay attention to whether he says “upper” or “lower” switch—whichever one he says is the lever you must hit shortly. Go left and climb down the vine (or fall down the root branches) and jump to the first platform you see left of the vine. Go le...
Comments
Post a Comment